Executive Manager: Translation Agency PLACED
Type of Position:
Marketing Management 6 to 8 years
MarCom Placements is searching for a seasoned language translation agency professional for our client who is a thriving translation agency in the Palo Alto/Menlo Park area.
This position essentially manages the agency and is the 'right hand' to the President.
- Experience in the management of the day to day operations of a language translation agency
- Experience in managing staff (hiring, firing, evaluations, compensation, disciplinary, etc.)
- Experience in managing all aspects of life cycle of translation, localization and interpreting projects, including quality control of products and services.
- Experience in building database of language, translation/localization resources
- Experience in being point of contact for clients, including handling all quotes and proposals
- Experience in developing new business for a language translation agency, from lead generation to close of sale.
- Experience in developing and implementing an agency marketing plan
Although proficiency not required, European language(s) preferred. Requires excellent writing and verbal communications skills.
BA/BS degree or equivalent experience; MA/MS preferred, but not required.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes and compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
your resume for this position - include the job code
to Job Listings
Email us with your comments and suggestions